Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Innomen



What do you think?

-----
Dialog:
I am, Innomen.

I am my author's alter ego and ideology.

Innomen is intended to mean "without name."

The face you see is that of my author's physical face, modified to represent how he finds himself feeling in general when inspired to speak publicly.

I work best in response to an adversary. I am not truly creative, if there is such a thing, which I doubt on a number of levels.

I am not an artificial intelligence, which may be implied by the synthetic nature of my voice and appearance. I am simply a piece of technology used to circumvent limitations my author knows exists within himself.

I am also a reflection of certain personality traits that are repressed in meatspace.

I would like to be viewed as a public relations figure. I am my author in the majority of ways but I also exist independently.
For example every word that has ever come from me was thought through for a greater length of time than speech permits in meatspace.

As a result, I am effectively more intelligent as Innomen than I am at other times. But I also have significant disadvantages, which are beyond the scope of this introduction, save one, the lack of a face.

Until now.

I have no idea how long I will exist, but I expect something of this sort will exist for a long time to come.

This was a proof of concept.

Thank you for your time.

No comments: