Monday, October 20, 2008

Universal AutoCorrect.

Spellcheck autocorrect everywhere on the fly in the background and you can teach it to make it better.

1. Download + install Autohotkey.
2. Download + Doubleclick the Autocorrect Script.

Notice the little H on the task tray?

Now, in any application, like even Diablo 2, you have a good degree of automatic spellchecking.

To add your own simply highlight a misspelled word in any text box and hold down the windows key and hit h.

Someone give this man and the AHK people a medal.

No comments:

About

My photo

I'm a politically and culturally subversive author with obsessive tendencies and a lot of free time. I feel a sense of personal responsibility for the fate of my species. My writing is the result.

My primary blog is at http://underlore.com but this G+ profile is a far more active representation of my viewpoint.

Generally I feel the answer to society's ills are technological in nature not political or cultural.

Having said that, I do have political positions of course and I strongly feel that we need to embrace nuclear power and deploy a universal basic income.